Purple, red or blue fruit and vegetables are high in anthocyanins, a polyphenol compound, that is responsible for the dark pigment.
- These plants are very nutritious
- They may be good for your brain/memory
- They may help to lower inflammation in your body
- They may be good for your heart
- Fights free-radical damage in your body
- Could be good for eye health
Bilberry - Pomegranate - Acai - Elderberry - Aronia berry - Montmorency cherry - Beetroot - Lucuma - Goji berry - Rooibos extract
These capsules are free of sugar, yeast, dairy, flavourants and preservatives
* If pregnant or lactating discuss with a healthcare practitioner.