ROOIBOS TEA

Annique’s Rooibos tea is superior quality. It is tested at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology. We guarantee 80% of our tea is tea leaves and 20% stalks, which makes the tea much higher in antioxidants and much stronger than the equivalent in some other brands.

Rooibos tea is an age old traditional drink with 21st century health and beauty applications. The more scientists study this Red tea (Aspalathus linearis) from South Africa, the more they are astounded by the wealth of beneficial properties that the plant possesses. Read more in our Frequently Asked Questions about Rooibos tea and also how we use Rooibos tea in our products to help improve your skin and health. Annique has combined Rooibos with healthy herbs to assist with particular everyday concerns to help with insomnia, detoxing and more.

Page 1 of 1:    21 Items


Page 1 of 1:    21 Items