- · Data protection laws give you a number of rights regarding your personal data, including seeing what data we hold about you and making sure your data is up to date and accurate
- · We hold only your name, address, telephone numbers and the details of the products you purchased
- · If you hold an account with Rooibos Products you can see the details we hold about you by logging in to your account
- · If you have not registered on the website, and you wish to access a copy of the personal data we hold about you - known as a Subject Access Request - you can do so by ringing, writing to or emailing us
- · We send out a monthly email about products on special offer and occasionally other emails that may contain other relevant information that may be important or useful to communicate with you
- · You can unsubscribe at any time if you do not wish to receive any emails from Annique Rooibos Products
- · All Payment/card processing are done by secure Third-Party partners: PayPal, WorldPay/Cardsave or your bank in case of a BACS transfer. Rooibos Products therefore do not store any cardholder details.
- · We have never shared your data with anyone and will not share with anyone, except when required by regulators / enforcement authorities
- · Your details are held on our secure and encrypted web platform Shopwired.
- · Email addresses and Names only, are shared with Mailchimp to enable us to communicate with you by email
- · You have the right to request your personal data to be permanently deleted from our records and email service to avoid any further communication with you
- · You have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) if you have a complaint with how you believe your personal data has been handled. For more information, please visit https://ico.org.uk/concerns
You can contact Rooibos Products by post: 23 Grove Road, Solihull, B91 2AQ
Email address: email@example.com and Phone: 0121 7117739