Wednesday, 3 June 2015 | Admin
The Amazing story of the discovery of the properties of Rooibos tea.....
Tuesday, 10 February 2015 | Admin
- Do not wait until you are thirsty or has a dry mouth before you drink water - it is the last signs that you need water
- Drink only minimal amounts of water with your meals so that you do not dilute the acid in your stomach that helps you digest food
- Drink at least 2 glasses of water when you wake up and 2 glasses 1 minutes before meals
- A rough guide of the minimum amount of water you should drink per day :
- Work out your weight in kg or lbs - halve it - you should drink this amount of water in milliliters or ounces per day
- Drink more during hot weather or when exercising
- Drink water at room temperature - refrigerated water can damage your stomach lining and takes longer to be absorbed into your body
- Store bottled water away from direct sunlight
- Drink only filtered water or herbal tea like Rooibos if possible - many soft drinks contain chemicals and sugar
- Minimise caffeine and alcohol intake
- Frequent visits to the toilet enable the body to get rid of harmful waste products
Wednesday, 3 September 2014 | Admin
Expiry dates on the packaging of skin care had been replaced with a PAO symbol.
Friday, 24 September 2010 | Admin
The Japanese call Rooibos tea long-life tea and no wonder, considering what your body gets from a daily cup or two or three......
Friday, 17 September 2010 | Admin
An excellent salad to stimulate peristaltic movement helping with cleansing the colon. Eat it with or after dinner
Sunday, 6 June 2010 | Admin
Want to know how to prepare Rooibos Baby tea and more ? then read on