- Shipping is determined by the weight of the parcel.
- We try to dispatch all orders placed before 2:00pm Monday to Friday on the same day.
- Goods shall be dispatched to the Delivery address as specified when the order is placed.
- Buyers are responsible for additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees that may be applicable.
- **Delivery disclaimer: Please ensure that you specify the correct Country of residence when choosing a delivery option.
- Please order well in advance if goods are required by a specific date.
- If there is no one available during the day to receive or sign for a parcel, please consider using an alternative delivery address like a work address or ask a neighbour to receive the parcel on your behalf. You can leave a note in the Additional Information box on the Checkout page if you want the parcel to be left with a neighbour or in a dedicated safe place.
- We cannot guarantee delivery times and we cannot be held responsible for any goods lost or damaged by the shipping agent including Royal Mail.
- Ownership and risk of loss transfers to the Customer once the order had been handed over to the shipping agent including Royal Mail. In the case of a lost or delayed parcel you can contact us and we will provide you with as much information as possible in order for you to proceed to locating your parcel or filing a claim against the shipping agent.
- If parcels are returned to us marked as "not called for" by carrier (including Royal mail), postage will be charged again (payable in advance) for re-delivery of the parcel.
- All Recorded and Courier parcels, Signed For parcels will need a signature upon delivery. Tracking numbers are available upon request.