Annique Baby Rooibos Tea - 40 Bags
- A unique tea for babies full of the goodness of Mother Nature
- We suggest using the tea from six months of age - to use the tea at an earlier age, contact your health adviser
- Annique organic Baby Rooibos tea contains NO caffeine and is LOW in tannin so it won’t deplete your baby’s natural iron reserves
- Suitable for both Bottle fed and Breast fed babies from six months
- Annique Rooibos for Babies has been a trusted remedy with moms worldwide for over 40 years. You can give the tea to your little one from a very early age to ease colic, insomnia, food allergies, stomach cramps and eczema
- Much research has been done on the benefits of Rooibos tea and it has been scientifically proved that the tea benefits the digestive system and promotes sound sleep. It can soothe eczema and skin irritation when added to your baby’s bath water.
- When the tea is used to prepare milk formula it has a calming and soothing effect on the baby's digestive tract – Please see guidelines below of how to prepare the tea for bottle fed and breast fed babies.
- Because of the low tannin content there is no need to add sugar or honey to the tea because Baby Rooibos tastes naturally mild and pleasant.
- You can also give Green Rooibos tea to your baby from six months, or you can even make a blend of Baby Tea and Green Rooibos Tea.
- Rooibos, also called Red Bush tea, contains several natural minerals essential to your baby’s development like iron, calcium, copper, potassium, zinc and magnesium. Read more here
How to Prepare Annique Rooibos Baby Tea **
- Pour boiling water on a tea bag and steep 5-10 minutes to develop the flavour
- For maximum benefit, bring the tea to the boil on the hob and leave for two or three minutes. Do not use a microwave.
- Surplus tea can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours • Use with or without milk as preferred • No sweetener is needed as the Tea has a naturally sweet taste
How to Prepare Milk Formula with Annique's Baby Rooibos Tea**
- Add 1 liter of boiling water to 2 bags of Baby Rooibos tea in a teapot or saucepan
- Simmer for 20 minutes on the hob - keep the brew just under boiling point • Do not do this in the microwave as some of the antioxidants will be destroyed in the heating process
- Pour tea into sterilised bottles; replacing ⅔ (two thirds) of the boiling water that you would normally use to prepare the formula
- Leave to cool
- When it is time to feed baby; add milk formula as prescribed on the tin and use ⅓ boiled water to make up the rest of the bottle
** Baby Rooibos tea on its own does not replace babies formula meals
Baby Rooibos Tea for Breast fed Babies:
Offer approximately 25ml of lukewarm Rooibos Baby tea in between feeds with a sterile syringe or dropper. It is also beneficial for Baby if the nursing mum drinks Rooibos tea. Or add the cold tea to fruit juice for a healthy drink when baby is thirsty.
I just wanted to send a quick email to thank you for the good service. I don't normally send mails about products I have purchased but I was so pleased with your service I just had to. My baby has got his first tummy bug and the tea is the only thing he will keep down, he has also gone off his milk so putting some tea in his milk has been the only way I can get him to drink anything. I will definately be selling your praises to my friends with babies.
My baby is 6 months old and has been drinking the Baby Rooibos tea for 4 weeks now after my mum got me some. His nighttime colic is gone, he had such awful painful wind and this has worked a treated. I have also used it on his skin to help with his exzema and I think it has helped with that too. Would highly recommend. He has it cold to drink from a beaker.
My baby is 8 months old and loves her rooibos tea. This is a great alternative to sugar filled juices.
I seem to be forever writing reviews for the Rooibos products, but I cannot get enough of them and highly recommend them to everybody. I drink only Rooibos tea and therfore encourage my kids to do the same. All 3 of my children drink Rooibos tea, including my baby who has been drinking it from 4 weeks old. They love it, hot or cold and prefer it to anything else - it's great just before bedtime as it certainly helps to calm them down and have a good night.
My little girl suffered terrible colic from 2 weeks old. I had read a lot about Rooibos Tea before i actually bought it as i was a little worried giving it to her at such a young age. I actually bought the tea when she was 8 weeks old and have never looked back. She has 2 bottles a day made up with her milk and always the last feed of the day is tea. She loves her tea and since she has been drinking it she is sleeping through the night!! I would highly reccommend this tea to anyone who suffers colic or for any other reason, even just to settle for the evening.
I thoroughly recommend Baby Rooibos tea as my daughter (10 months old) drinks this every night before bed and it helps to calm and settle her. It also helps with colic and tummy ache. She loves the taste- we just brew the tea then add her formula to it when it has cooled down. Since she started drinking it 4 months ago she has given up her night time bottle- as the tea is high in magnesium I think it must make her sleepy and make her tummy feel full. Will certainly keep buying this product and telling friends about it.
Real healthy drink, my baby loves it and I even use it instead of just water to make his bottles. Great for adults too!